Personal experiences, observations & articles & podcasts by a practicing Usui Reiki Master. Question & answer blog for those interested in energy healing, alchemical healing, Reiki & other energy healing modalities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Package Reiki • Single Sessions First Please
This video is about a "Reiki Rip Off". There are many ways scoundrels abuse the reputation of a validated and effective heali...
-
Since the end of May, I have received many calls from clients who are experiencing an unnatural increase in anxiety, fears about the future,...
-
As is the case with insightful questions from clients & customers, I receive their permission to post my answers to their questions on a...
-
I have received so many wonderful blessings, teachings, insights and empowerments as a direct result of the activity of all who make Karma T...
2 comments:
What an amazing way to show how powerful intent is!
Beautiful video, I've been looking for something focussing on Masaru Emoto's work, and this was a good find. Thank you!
Post a Comment